Monday, January 12, 2009

One done!

My first sweater of 2009 is done:

Everything But the Kitchen Sink
Pattern: Everything But The Kitchen Sink by Lisa Shobhana Mason
Yarn: Karabella Aurora 8


It was an UFO, but according to the rules of the game, it counts.
Now I am off to select my second sweater of the year, and since I am trying to knit most of my NaKniSweMoDo projects from stash, and I am still following my plan of using the yarn that has been in my stash first, I'll use 16 balls of Karabella Aurora 8 in Royal Purple that I have been waiting in my stash for several years a while. The sweater I picked? Ingenue by Wendy Bernard.
I know it is very similar to my Silana, that is my favorite sweater ever, but that is exactly it, I will ever my most favorite sweater in another color.

Stay tuned for the first of my 12 patterns for 2009, coming up tomorrow (if you are not among the 150 people who have already downloaded it from Ravelry.)