Wednesday, December 31, 2008

12 patterns for 2009

You have probably all heard of National Knit a Sweater a Month Dodecathon (if not ...... really?)
The subject has been discussed at long at my Monday night knitting group, many feeling not up to knitting 12 sweaters in 2009, but maybe 12 projects, 12 things that start with s (s like a scarf would work.)
Insane me, I am determined to knit 12 sweaters. Fortunately for me, they can be UFO from a a time far away, so I have made my tentative list, but I had another thought: what if I pledge to write 12 patterns in 2009? Insane? Probably.

Superworsted and Grande

Here are the rule of the game, so to speak:

1. One pattern per month, free Ravelry download
2. Each pattern will be written for one of my yarns
3. Each pattern will take only one skein of yarn

Check back soon for the first pattern, and happy 2009!

I am still knitting the 12 sweaters .......