Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Could this be the year?

Could this be the year I finally knit things for myself? Not only I finished my SBK [Ravelry Link]:

Simple Knitted Bodice

but I am almost done with my Ariann [Ravelry Link]:

Ariann
Yarn: Queensland Collection Uruguay DK

The plan is to wear it at Stitches, I am going to be all Saturday at the FTA booth.

And, I casted on the Back-to-School U-Neck Vest[Ravelry Link] from Fitted Knits by Stefanie Japel:

back-to-school vest
Yarn: Karabella Aurora 8

Well, I like purple, I like Stephanie Japel's work.

UPDATE on the CONTEST: Principessa has raised almost $100 - thank you so much to everybody who donated on her page or sending me the money via paypal. She she does reach $100, there are going to be two winners! Or three if she reaches $200 and so forth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?