Saturday, January 12, 2008

First FO's of 2008

Since I seldom knit for myself, here you go, the first two FO's of 2008 are not for me.

Cardigan for my niece, in Universal Yarn Classic Worsted and Tango; as I said before, I did not care for the Classic Worsted (too much acrylic in it), but my sister will be able to throw it in the washer. The Tango, on the other hand, is a hoot.

More pictures here.












Basic Cable Hat by Christine Quirion, from Stitch 'N Bitch Nation, take 2.
I first knit this hat following the pattern, and it came out about a newborn size.
So I frogged, re-knitted it adding more repeats, and I ran out of yarn.
So I frogged, changed yarn, added more repeats, changed the ribbing so that it would flow into the pattern, and Principessa loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?