Sunday, December 23, 2007

Where have I been?

Yesterday I spent the afternoon dyeing - I plugged my iPod into my speakers, I set everything on the counter, and I start working listening to Lime & Violet episode # 47. 47? From October 27? That long since last time I listened to Lime & Violet? Where the heck have I been? And where have November and December gone?

Fetching are almost done, almost because:

Fetching

Yes, I need to use a second ball of yarn just to make the second thumb! I would be mad if I were feeling so lucky, because I had a choice between this colorway (I had one ball) and the one I used (I had two balls.) The knitting gods smiled on me and made me choose the right one.

And look what I got in the mail:

Wooly Wonka in Vermont Maples

It's my prize from Wooly Wonka Fiber - isn't it beautiful?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?