Tuesday, November 27, 2007

WIPs report

Like Cara and Susan, I am going to try and make Kim happy with lots of picture of WIPs. X-mas knitting is (almost) all I am doing these days, so here I go.

Ribs & Ruffles Scarf

Ribs and Ruffles Scarf for Principessa's social studies teacher, made in Bollicine Victor (discontinued??), gifted to me by my SP11 - I love love this pattern, and the yarn, so much I am thinking of knitting a second one for Paperino's teacher.

Frufru Girl

I am making this for my niece, a cardigan in Universal Yarn Classic Worsted and Tango. Tango is the funniest yarn I have ever knitted with, but the Classic Worsted? I should have known better than buying something that is mostly acrylic, the yarn snob in me is cringing every time I touch it. I have dome only few centimeters, so I may go back to my LYS and pick a way more expensive another yarn. Or maybe I'll be reasonable and I'll stuck with this. Uhm, who wants to bet on me being reasonable?

More WIPs tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?