Thursday, November 29, 2007

More WIPs

I know I said "tomorrow", but in my world "tomorrow" means "sometime this week". So, here I go, two more WIPs:

Felted Bag

Felted Bag, made in Lion Brand Lion Wool, one skein in Sage and two skeins in Majestic Mountain. I am at the very boring part, the loooong I-cord, and that is the reason why I haven't finished this since August. I did not have anybody particular in mind for this when I started it, but I am thinking now I could use it as x-mas gift. Umh, a gift 95% done? That will make me finish it!

Perfect Pie Shawl

Perfect Pie Shawl by Veronik Avery from Weekend Knitting in Tess' Designer Yarns Silk & Ivory. This one IS NOT A GIFT, so it is kind of low on my priority right now, but I love it, so I have to stash it away otherwise I am going to work on it. The yarn is fabulous and the pattern is so easy to memorize, it is almost mindless.

More WIPs tomorrow in few days.

P.S. I am soldiering on with the cardi for my niece, as Jennifer suggested. Penny asked about the pattern; I am just making it up as I go, but I am taking notes on what I am doing, so it may become a free pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?