Sunday, September 09, 2007

One sock, two socks, three socks

It seems that it is all I am knitting these days, being always at a soccer or swim practice. There is no reason why I could not bring any other project with me, but socks are easy.

I finished the first one of the Madder Ribber Socks from Nancy Bush's Knitting Vintage Socks:

Madder Ribber Sock

I like simple ribbed pattern to try out new yarn; this is Ornaghi Filati Luna Park in color #202.

I am done with the first one of my Sockapalooza 4 socks #2, and at the heel of the second one:

Lacy Mock Cable Socks

Yarn: Fleece Artist Basic Merino Socks in Blue Lagoon, pattern available here.

I can't show you guys sock #3, but it will available with Robyn's Nest October Sock Club Kit, so sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?