Thursday, September 06, 2007

SP11 Questions

1. What is the one knitting accessory you could not live without? Measuring tape.

2. If you're heading on vacation, do you take knitting with you? If so, how much and what type of project? Of course! Way too much, if I am lost on a desert island, everybody is going to have socks and maybe a sweater.

3. Where have you traveled to that you'd consider your favorite spot? Home.

4. What is your favorite knitting book at the moment? Do you own it? Every time I go to my LYS, I lust after Victorian Lace Today.

5. Do you listen to podcasts? Which is your favorite(s)? Stash and Burn, Cast On.
6. If you could only knit with 1 color for the rest of your life, what color would that be? Red.
7. If you were far into a project and then noticed a mistake near the beginning what would you do? It depends if I can live with it. I have no problem in frogging an entire project if I can't live with the mistake.
8. Where is the most unusual spot you've ever knit? There is no such a thing as an "unusual place" for knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?