Sunday, September 16, 2007

Catching up

I have become the worst blogger, I received this wonderful package from my very wonderful Secret Pal and it took me a week to post it here:

SP 11 package

The book is one I have been coveting forever, so I am super-excited, and the yarn is a very shiny merino tencel blend from Minds's Eye Yarns. The bag is roomy enough to hold a medium project like a baby sweater, and I never have enough project bags since my chronic affliction with startitis.

Thank you so much, Secret Pal, you are the best!

In knitting news, I have finished my Lace Mock Cable Socks, but no photos yet - sorry!

May I distract you guys with the photo of a project I finished a while ago for FTA?

Twin Set
Twin Set - Shrug
by Sharon Shoji
from Knitscene, Fall/Winter 2005
Yarn: South West Trading Company Oasis Multi

Yes, I know, the shrug is still missing ........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?