Sunday, September 23, 2007

Yarn is taking over my house

I have three wholesale orders I am trying to get out of the house, so wherever I look, there is yarn. And dust bunnies, like Paperino keeps pointing out while trying to kick them with his ball (alpaca does create a lot of dust bunnies) while dribbling around empty cones.

takingover

All this re-skeining and dyeing does not leave much time for knitting, but thanks to soccer and swim practices, I do have a couples of updates.

The SKB has a sleeve, well almost:

SKB

I have decided I like neither options offered so I have decided for a 3/4 straight sleeve.

The Knitting Pure and Simple Baby Pullover has almost a sleeve too:

Baby Pullover

I should finish both next week - we'll see!

Well, if you have been reading until now, in the spirit of "getting as much yarn as possible out of the house, what about free shipping on my Etsy shop? Just put "blog" in the comment box, and I'll send you a revised invoice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?