Wednesday, February 21, 2007

It's going to be one of those posts

It's going to be one of those posts in which all you see are photos and photos of gifts I have received - boring, I know, but my partner in various swaps I have joined have been so generous and kind, they do deserve public thanks. So, in chronological order:

Crazy Afghan Squares

Crazy Afghan Square from Ruth. Isn't it beautiful? Thank you so much, Ruth!

Crazy Afghan Squares 2

Next up, a package from hockeymom-lj for the Sassy Sock Yarn Swap:

Swap-bot International Sassy Sock Yarn Swap

She sent me two skeins of Ditto yarn in a colorway that is definitely "me" - and needles, stitch markers, and candies for the kids. I have never used this yarn before and I am looking forward to try it. Thank you!

Last but not least is the package from Beth for the Special Swap Lynne organized - and a very special package indeed!

Packages

That is the content of the box very ungracefully dumped on the dining table - look how many packages!

Thank you cards and notions

Note cards, needles huggers, and beautiful stitch markers:

Stitch Matkers

Tea and cantucci - yum!

Tea and cookies

Dish-cloths she made for me:

Dishcloths

A book I wanted:

One-Skein Wonders

My favorite candies:

candies

And of course, yarn:

CTH Supersock in Old Rose

We both laughed about the CTH, because check here what I did send her!

Thank you so much, Beth, for the wonderful package, and thank you, Lynne, for organizing the swap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?