Monday, January 01, 2007

Yarn and resolutions

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I can count 84 FO's for 2006 - do you want to know how many were for me? 8
Enough said.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is not about stash reduction, as I already pointed out here, it's about stash utilization. I have Karaoke, Pakucho, Malabrigo, hemp, Karabella Aurora 8, Blue Sky Alpacas, Debbie Bliss, Jo Sharp in sweater quantities - some of these yarns deserves to be knit- I think.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yes, I am a little scared so I stopped searching:

Wips Jan 2007

So, I am already out, because I have 14 and last time I checked, 2007 will have 12 months as usual. Some of these are pretty close to completion and I can finish more than one object per month, but then I can cast on for many more. See the socks section (12 to 16)? Two of them were casted yesterday, three in the last week. The yesterday episode? It's called "cheating", I wanted to slip those in before today.
Anyway, my UFO to be resurrected in January is #1, the wrong sweater, I think it is time for me to forgive it. And #9, it's for my niece and I would love to finish it so she can wear it at least once.
The tentative plan is to resurrect #7 (Mia from Debbie Bliss' Junior Knits) in February and #6 (SKB) in March. It's a plan, so I won't follow it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?