Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Yarn and excitement

My 2007 UFO Challenge is going well so far. My Inspiration Scarf (#3 in the photo) is done, I jut need to weave in the ends, block it, and then I can ship it to Jonelle. Sorry, can't show it.
My Very Berry T-shirt ( is almost done, I am at the yoke. Sorry, can't show it. My Sock-ret sock (#15) is at the cuff. Sorry, forgot to take a photo. The Debbie Bliss Jacket (#1) is done and blocked, I just need to sew it up:

Debbie Bliss Simple Jacket with Collar from Book 2

Not very exciting, right? Just a pile of pieces, but considering that I started this sweater in November 2005, believe me, I am excited!

How about this for excitement? I said before that I am addicted to Lime & Violet. So, I am finally caught up, I have listened to all back episode (and ordered my Violet's Pink Ribbon yarn). Today I am listening to the last episode and there they say, lux2night on etsy, and start going all "ooh" and "aah" on my Toscana colorway. Good thing I was alone in the house, because, believe me, I was excited. I am easily amused, I know.

P.S. Paperino was not impressed at all, but Principessa emailed all her friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?