Monday, January 15, 2007

Yarn 24/7

Bejeweled
Every once in a while the question "If you were to knit with one yarn for the rest of your life, which one will you choose? My 24/7 yarn, the one I could knit with forever is Karabella Aurora 8. It is squishy yummy squishy, superwash, comes in all colors, and softer than butter. Every time I start a new project with it, I wonder why I have bothered with something else considering I could use for about everything, even worsted weight socks.
So imagine my surprise when I checked my FO 2006 and FO 2005 and found nothing knit with this yarn - what happened? Probably a serious attack of "there is nothing worth of this yarn, I'll just stash it." But that stops now, 2007 will be the year I knit with the yarn I love instead of stashing it.
Up there? Bejeweled for my mom, three balls of Karabella Aurora 8 in Cornflower, the color of her eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?