Monday, May 22, 2006

Monday morning

You already knew that, but it is Monday morning, it's early, I am not completely awake yet.

Let's talk about this, I finished the front last night and I have 1 ball, plus 1/2 ball, plus 3 swatches left. Uhm ..... I am going to try and see where it gets for the sleeves. Agnes had a great idea, let's make a tank top. I may do that, or fug with very short sleeves, we'll see. Thanks for the suggestion!

As for The Amazing Lace, the shawl that Cookies likes is the Icarus Shawl from IK Summer 06, and I do love it. It would be my first choice if I had a better matching yarn. I am not sure about HPY Red Java, it is not exactly "Red Java" in real life, more "Copper Java". So, right now, I am leaning toward Jennider's suggestion, FBS with Claudia Hand Painted.

And how could I have forgotten this?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I bought the Zephyr Royal Blue to make it.

And since we are on the subject of lace projects from IK, remember this? I have figured out the pattern for 5 different sizes, and then decided I should have two version, plain is stripes and lace. Guess which lace pattern I have chosen?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?