Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Done

The Cherry Tree Hill shawl is done.

Cherry Tree Hill shawl

I need to weave in two ends and block it, that's it. No more deadlines for a while, just try to figure out what to do with my with no name capelet, socks, and few more projects. I have this thing about naming thing in English, just can't do it. I usually ask Principessa, what's this?
"It's a mantellina". Great, thanks, I knew that, how would you call it in English?
How long can I keep naming stuff in Italian? I guess people can think it is glamorous, but sooner or later sonmeone will figure out that I do not know the English name for Lilla'.
"Lilac", sighs Principessa shaking her head.

So, Mantellina?

Matellina

P.S. if you are here looking for the new contest question, come back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?