Thursday, February 09, 2006

A Good Thursday

This morning Paperino threw a fit when suggested that he was not well enough to go to school. He just dressed himself and declared he was not going to stay home another day. That means, "mommy is so boring, let me out of here". So, back to school for him and back to work for me, where I found this from my wonderful, generous, incredible SP7:



You know the drill, slide your mouse over to see what's inside. Yes, you can believe your eyes, she sent me not one, not two, not three, but four skeins of Koigu:

Koigu

And so much more! This beaded Eyelet pattern with the beads, the hook, and the needles to make it:

Beaded Eyelet

The needles are actually in the next picture, with Vogue Knitting, that I did not have and it is blue as the whole package, a nice pad, and chocolate HWME already ate:

Vogue Knitting

Do you think it is all? Well, think again:

more goodies

The new chibi, sour candies, stitch markers, and Jasmine Scented Teardrops Organic (I am not sure what I can do with those, but I'll figure it out):

I am really speechless, I do not think that "Thank you", not matter how big or how colored, is enough.

Did I mention she sent me 4 skeins of Koigu?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?