Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Tuesday is knit-along day

Stashbusters
I haven't worked a stitch of my A-line jacket in a long time, but Matilde is definitely a stashbuster project!

sockitalong
Finished the baby socks, started another pair of baby socks, one Happy Sox done, it's socks, socks, socks!

button02
Making baby socks for the new mom at Camp Pendleton.

pink
Two pink projects on the needles: Haiku and Matilde.

Summer Knit-Along
6 5 summer projects done (SnB Little Top, Knee High Socks, NBaT, Striped Toe-up Socks, Fragola, and baby tank top) and 3 on the needles (A-Line Jacket, Haiku, and Matilde).

Triada Along
Got La Boheme, need to muster the courage to start again!

Baby-KAL
The baby set is done and was given to the mom-to-be, who loved it! Matilde is on the needles.

Soleil Along
I do not have my needles yet - problems with my usual eBay addi turbo dealer.

unionsquare_kal2
Ordered the yarn today, need to buy Kool-aid!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?