Monday, July 11, 2005

Cleaning up

Before my vacation I decided to clean up my knitting basket and put back in the queue things that I am not going to knit any time soon - scarves!

So the Knotted Openwork Scarf is back in the waiting list and I frogged the feather and fan scarf since I did not like it how it was turning out - I'll probably make this, but not soon!

Then I made the decision of frogging and re-do NBaT - I love how it turned out, but the fabric is too lose and it's bothering me - a lot! So I am re-knitting it with a smaller needles size, as soon as I swatch it.

Then, I fell on the OSW wagon and I bought the pattern, but here is the twist: the shrug is for Principessa! So she is making her Kidlet Tank, while I am working on OSW. Well, when I get the needles, I always seem to be missing them lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?