Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I love Boston - more

Yesterday, after the seminar was over, I walked to Kendall Square, took the T, went to Park Sq., changed to the green line to Riverside (not trivial task because there 3 green line, the exact sane green), get off at Brookline Village, and I was here, my carry-on, my back pack, a yarn sale and me.

I don't know the name of the girl who was there, but she was lovely. She told me about the incredible sale there were having (both of us looked at my carry-on and laughed) and then left me alone.

This is the loot*:

Artful Yarn Fable

Color Me

Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Superchunky

New ball count: 404, and this is before adding the yarn that I got at Woolcott on Monday.

The store is small but really nice and filled with really beautiful yarn. And I got buttons too. And I saw an original NBaT. I really had a lovely time. And I got busted at the airport. My colleague saw me before I could hide the loot in my carry-on (it was a challenge) and so now he knows, as he put it, "what you do when you disappearing strange cites". As I always say, I could have a worse addiction.

You guys want to see the loot from Monday too? Here it goes*:

Eurofla

Mountain Colors Handpainted Yarn

Reynolds Scandal and Berroco Mosaic FX

New total: 417

But there was knitting in Cambridge/Boston as well, not only yarn buying. Actually it was more on the flights, so here there are, my Happy HP6 Sox for Sockapal2za

Happy Sox
Pattern by Sarah E. Burns
Yarn: Lorna's Laces - Funky Stripes

and the first pair of baby socks for the new moms at Camp Pendleton:

baby socks

and I already casted for the next pair:

Baby Socks

* Click on the photo to see more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?