Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Winning, again, and a contest

I forgot to mention that I won two more blog contests. What can I say? I am lucky.

Vicki had a contest about her mom's age, and I am the one who guessed closer so I won some of her hand dyed sock yarn.

Kirsten is doing the Revlon Run/Walk for Women and had a contest for her sponsors, so I won ..... Again. She is sending me a surprise - I love surprises!

And speaking of good causes, what about I have a contest for my sponsors too? You see the Relay for Life logo on the left, under sponsor me? Make a donation clicking on the logo or here and you'll have a change to win yarn from my stash! We'll have one winner if I hit $400, two winner if the amount raised is greater than $500.

And if you have already donated, you are already in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?