Sunday, May 29, 2005

Meme and a gift

Elspeth tagged me:

Choose five things from the list below and complete the sentence.

If I could be a scientist I would find the cure for cancer - since I am not I am doing the Relay for Life, please sponsor me, and you can win yarn too!
If I could be a farmer
If I could be a psychologist
If I could be a librarian
If I could be an inn-keeper, I would have a bed and breakfast in Positano.
If I could be a professor I would let my students knit during my lectures - extra points, actually.
If I could be a writer
If I could be a llama-rider
If I could be a bonnie pirate
If I could be an astronaut I would knit at zero gravity - I wonder how it would come out.
If I could be a world famous blogger I would raise money for important causes.

If I could be a justice on any one court in the world
If I could be married to any current famous political figure

Tag to HoJo, Gracie, and Juls.

Remember this?

My gift arrived and it is beautiful:

Knit Picks Kool-Aid Dyed Sock Yarn

If you want some hand dyed sock yarn, buy from her, but you can't have #6 because it is mine now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?