Sunday, May 29, 2005

Knitting in the car

We have a friend visiting from Arizona, and yesterday we drove him around along the coast. Field trip means knitting in the car while my husband is driving, so look, two socks!

Striped Toe-up Socks

That means:
1. I finally get to cross out this project.
2. I earned 1/2 yarn point.
Number 2 is not so impressive considering that my yarn debt is then 59 points, but you know, one ball at the time.

Then last night I finished this:

Mistaken Rib Scarf

The yarn is Knit Picks Wool of Andes that Principessa dyed with Kool-aid, and the scarf is for her teacher's daughter. I used a mistaken rib stitch, that I really like for scarves. Ok, another ball, another 1/2, debt: 58.5

And what's this? Besides humongous needles, I mean:

Triada

It's Triada, that I casted as a reward to myself for finishing two FO's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?