Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Knit-alongs update

Mariah

Postponed until fall

sockitalong

Two pairs of socks done, still working on Paperino's second sock.

button02

Now that I am done with the Dulaan hats, I am going to make hats for Afghans for Afghans.

pink

I am 50% with the fronts of the pink cardi. I am finishing the sleeves of the pink cardi

scarfstylekal

Poor neglected scarves! I frogged Misty Garden, and I am going to start Campus Scarf soon I bought Etosha to make Misty Garden.

Summer Knit-Along

Nothin' But a T-shirt A-Line Jacket and the pink cardi are my summer projects for now.

Triada Along

Again, will I start it tonight?

Baby-KAL

I have three cardi and one blanket to make - almost done with the first cardi and I am making fish!

Stashbusters

Nothin' But a T-shirt is done, I started on the A-line Jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?