Sunday, May 01, 2005

Dulaan Hat #4

Here it is:

Dulaan Hat #4

I think that among the Dulaan hats I have made, this is the one I like better, so I'll write down what I have done soon (before I forget!).

My fingers are hitching today and I really want to start something. I have been telling myself that I need to Tie One On for the Hoedown, even if it is so not true. It is a jeans and boots event, so I have planned to wear my Ribby Cardi. Since it is May 1st I could start Triada if only I had the needles!

In the mean while I saw this:

Stashbusters

on Jenifer's blog so I joined. My April stashbuster project has been Nothin' But a T-shirt (you may remember that I bought just one ball of yarn for it, the rest was from stash) and my May project will be the A-line Cardi with Jaeger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?