Saturday, April 30, 2005

Finally some photos

I had some time to take some photos this morning, so here is an update on projects.

The pink cardi for Principessa:

Pink Cardi

The border is Squiggle by Crystal Palace and the body is Toccata by Lana Grossa. I really like Toccata - it is 100% cotton but it is so soft that I should have swear there was some microfiber in it.

Last night I finished the back of Nothin' But a T-shirt and I kitchener stitched the front with the back - now the sleeves and I am done!

Nothin' but a T-shirt

The color is completely different in real life - way more brown - but today is cloudy with a very weird lighting so this is the best I can do.

This is Dulaan hat #5:

Dulaan Hat #5

I don't have enough of this yarn for the whole hat, so it will be two toned.

Last but not least, this is the basket that HoJo helped me put together for the LLEF Hoedown:

LLEF basket

It is going to be so difficult for me to let go of all that Cascade 220 - my husband has firm orders not to let me bid on my own item!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?