Tuesday, March 08, 2005

KR secret pal

Once again, I have to say that I have the best secret pal, look what she sent me:

krspgifts

Two balls Four Season Sabrina in colors that are so me, two balls of Gedifra Verusca (my first Gedrifa, cannot wait to try it), a beautiful necklace that I believe she made for me and a card with a poem by Cynthia E. Gazelle.

I only have one question: do we know each other? Maybe from a previous life? How can a complete stranger get me so much? I am starting to think that all knitters are witches .......

And to complete an already perfect day, my cherry chest arrived!

chest

That is part of my stash - I was hoping all of it could fit in it, but not, I have more (and more) stashed away in various location. So I have decided. Sort of. Should I say it out loud so that I'll actually do it. Yes, I am talking about ........ yarn diet. No more yarn until it all fit in the chest, and then I can only buy if I make room in it.

I am cringing at the idea, but I think I need it. I do have three shipments coming ..... and I always have my secret pals, right?

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you decided to go on a yarn diet after you met me :}! Check out my latest brainstorm on my blog and let me know if you want to join me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo... what a great KRSP you have!

    I'm so impressed with your stash organization! Mine is overflowing too! You can always make more room by standing on top of it and jumping on it to pack it down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yarn Diet? I need to go on one too. I just did inventory and I'm almost embarrassed about how much I have. We should start a support group!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say?