Tuesday, March 08, 2005

KR secret pal

Once again, I have to say that I have the best secret pal, look what she sent me:

krspgifts

Two balls Four Season Sabrina in colors that are so me, two balls of Gedifra Verusca (my first Gedrifa, cannot wait to try it), a beautiful necklace that I believe she made for me and a card with a poem by Cynthia E. Gazelle.

I only have one question: do we know each other? Maybe from a previous life? How can a complete stranger get me so much? I am starting to think that all knitters are witches .......

And to complete an already perfect day, my cherry chest arrived!

chest

That is part of my stash - I was hoping all of it could fit in it, but not, I have more (and more) stashed away in various location. So I have decided. Sort of. Should I say it out loud so that I'll actually do it. Yes, I am talking about ........ yarn diet. No more yarn until it all fit in the chest, and then I can only buy if I make room in it.

I am cringing at the idea, but I think I need it. I do have three shipments coming ..... and I always have my secret pals, right?

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you decided to go on a yarn diet after you met me :}! Check out my latest brainstorm on my blog and let me know if you want to join me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yarn Diet? I need to go on one too. I just did inventory and I'm almost embarrassed about how much I have. We should start a support group!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say?