Tuesday, February 01, 2005

I have been tagged by Kimberly

Kimberly tagged me with the music thingy - I was wondering if anybody would ever tag me and here she goes!

So ......

1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer?
That would be nothing on my laptop. But if I move to the iMac, I am sure there is gazillion because my husband buys music from iTunes.

2. What was the last CD you bought?
Need to think, it was a long time ago. I think it was Lee Ann Womack's I hope you dance, and that's the only song I like from the whole CD.

3. What was the last song you listened to before reading this message?
Mickey Mouse's something in the car, while driving to drop him to school.

4. List five songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you.
I hope you dance by Lee Ann Womack
Losing my religion by REM
You were meant for me by Jewel
Canzoni stonate by G. Morandi
La canzone del sole by L. Battisti

5. To whom will you pass the stick and why?
Gracie because she is so nice.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?