Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Dropped everything and casted handpaintedyarn.com

When I got home yesterday I found my package from Handpaintedyarn.com - I just dropped everything and I started the Skull Cap for my friend who is having chemo.

skull cap

I just adore this yarn - it is so soft and the colors! I need my credit card taken away before I go there and order the whole store.

oro y vino

I am going to make a Multidirectional Diagonal Scarf with Oro y Vino.

Back to the Skull Cap

handpainted

since each skein is 218 yards, I actually have yarn for two caps in Lime and Blue! I am using circular #8, circular because I hate sewing.


2 comments:

  1. Me too when I received my order from handpaintedyarn.com! I had to drop everything and knit with it...it was so lovely! My colourway is a little different from yours and I like yours too!! http://knitnpurlzen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh! I have admired that lime and blue many many times, but stopped myself from the critical moment when I cave and order!

    -Juls
    valleygrrl.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say?