Thursday, December 23, 2004

Serious knitting ADD

I am getting worse - maybe it's the holiday. Here what I did between last night and this morning.
I started another basketwave blanket for the baby-to-be of the friend who is coming to visit and I am already half done. But I decided that it was not pretty enough. It is prettier in real life than in the photo - I have a heck of a time trying to take a decent photo of that yarn. And while I was knitting I thought it would be very nice if I made them (the baby and the older brother) two matching sweaters. I really like a pattern from Weekend Knitting, but it calls for circular needles and I did not want to buy yarn AND needles. So this morning a browsed a little and voila, childHood. So, it's settled, the blanket will go to Lu's baby brother and I am making two childHoods. And off I go to the LYS to then come much poorer with this:

bag

Want to see what's inside? Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran that I paid about 35% more than what I would have paid ordering from any online shop.

debbie-bliss-cashmerino

For the price I paid, it is worth another couple of shots:

db-cashmerino-white db-cashmerino-blue

Isn't just beautiful? I am itching to start.

I joined the Ribby Cardi knitalong and I am going to post there my Ribby news - just click on the button on the right.



1 comment:

  1. That yarn is definitely worth sharing several pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say?