Tuesday, March 15, 2011

When I am not alone ....

... there is not time to blog.

Daylight Saving Time started on Sunday and it is horrible. Not matter what, nothing is worth more than one hour of sleep in the morning. And I have a cold that I am sure is due to the lack of morning sleep.

Fiber news since Stitches: I love my spinning chair and I have spin more in these last two weeks than in two years. The right chair makes all the difference, and the new permanent set up:

Spinning set up

I finished a pair of vanilla socks (Ravelry project page here):

Turner Socks

and promptly cast on another pair:

Cadet Socks

My Sesia Ribby Pulli is done as well (if you do not look at the 105 ends on one of the sleeves, how I ended up with so may ends in ends in one sleeve is a mystery), and it is cold enough I may wear it once this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?