Friday, February 05, 2010

When I like a project

Remember the Purple Charlotte I did not like? The three skeins of Nature's Palette Fingering that I did like together are becoming a December Little Shawl. I casted on last Saturday and on Moday was at this point:

Purple Little Shawl

Probably can't see it, all scrunched up like that, but I am at the lace border, 2/3 done. When I like a project, it goes fast.

P.S. The weekly menu thing? Not going so well after all, yesterday I could not find any salmon I like so we are not having salmon today, and I got so distracted doing some work that I forgot to defrost the chicken so we ate pasta. If it weren't for the fact that it never takes me more than 20 minutes to come up with a pasta dish, we would starve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?