Monday, September 01, 2008

SP12 Question of the Week #12

I’m sure most of us have a proudest moment when it comes to knitting. A project or technique that you’ve tackled and completed beautifully. What is your proudest knitting moment??

I am actually very proud every time I manage to finish something (versus starting something new), but if I have to pick something, it would be this.

And on the flip side? What is the one thing that you can’t get right? What is that one project that you’ve never been able to complete? Or that you did complete but then hid away instantly because it was too embarrassing?

When it comes to knit project, the thing I can't manage to finish right is the Simple Jacket with collar by Debbie Bliss. I re-knit the fronts twice and it has been in time out for a couple of year now. I blogged about it several times.