Thursday, July 10, 2008

State of the stash

As I said the other day, my stash is at a somehow minimum, thanks to "the plan", that has turned out way better than I thought:

The Plan

Yes, I am right now using my September yarn, making Molly by Debbie Bliss for one of my nieces. Truth in advertising, I need to disclose that I did de-stash several yarns (some are still up, on the de-stash site and in my "trade/sell" tab on Ravelry, go look, I usually ask 50% of the MSRP plus shipping.)

Latest stash buster project:

Cotton Stripes Sweater
Pattern: Baby Pullover #214 by Diane Soucy from Knitting Pure & Simple
Yarn: Campolmi Roberto Filati Cotton Ribbon and Knit One Crochet Too 2nd Time Cotton, a little more than half ball of each


This pattern is one of my favorites among baby pattern, so simple, so cute.

Stash stats:
Balls of yarn: 395
Yards of yarn: 65,199

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?