Tuesday, April 08, 2008

FO's alert

I have been remiss in posting photos of my FO's, so here they are.

Poncho
Yarn: Reynolds Dover, handpainted by me
Pattern: Children's Poncho #243 by Diane Soucy


I finished this a long time ago, in February. Principessa is very happy with it, so much she wears it to school!

Leftover Shawl
Leftover shawl, 225 gr of DK/light worsted weight yarn.

I stopped when I ran out of yarns, about 50” wide and 26” tall. Principessa got this one too.

Pink Multidirectional Scarf
Yarn: Lisa Souza Superfine Superwash Sport Merino in Miss Violet's Pink Ribbon, 1 skein.
Pattern: Multidirectional Diagonal Scarf by Karen Baumer


Ty-Dy T-shirt
Yarn: Knit One Crochet Too Ty-Dy, 2 skeins in 265 Hibiscus
Pattern: The Very Berry T-shirt


After I finished the t-shirt, I decided I wanted to make a cotton top for me, so I got my Katia Jamaica out of my stash and started something from the top down:

Katia Jamaica Top

I do not understand how I could ever think I would wear those colors. Moment of temporary insanity, I guess. The thing was quickly frogged and the yarn returned to storage. After all, according to my plan, I do not have to make a decision about this yarn until November 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?