Thursday, August 09, 2007

All Ravelred Up

Sockapalooza 4 Socks

If you are on Ravelry and look me up, you can guess what I have been doing in the last two days. All my stash is up, my wips are up, and I am working my way through my finished projects. Elspeth commented that "it really can replace a blog with the places to put your yarn and patterns", and that it is why I love it so much. A blog is good for rambling away, and even if I used it in the past for keep myself on track, it is way easier over there.
So, off these two go to retirement, I have my tidy list over here - it is great to be easily amused!

The socks? Natalie sent them to me, in a cute little package, for Sockapalooza 4 (yes, I am still knitting mine, but we won't talk about that), my first pair of Koigu socks ever, and they fit like a dream.

Sockapalooza 4 Socks

Don't you love the color? I do!

Sockapalooza 4 Socks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?