Sunday, August 05, 2007

61 gold pieces

Kat commented that with the gold I have accumulated I could treat myself with a nice yarn spree. Well, not really. I accumulated gold way too fast. I was envisioning myself knitting for months before having a significant amount. More than 60 in few days? Not working for me.
Don't get me wrong, I am still playing, but I need to re-think this spending gold stuff, because my stash? Still huge.
Things I have learned during Knitting from your Stash 2007:
  • sock yarn does count;
  • knitting sock does not reduce your stash that much;
  • having yarn given to you to design stuff really hinder your stash reduction efforts;
  • if you decide to pick a yarn from your stash to design socks, do not pick red, you'll never get a decent photo.

Le Gaetane

But I love my new bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?