Thursday, February 15, 2007

Three weird things

I have been tagged by Rita for the six weird things about me meme - I have not forgotten about that, but I am having troubles to find six weird things. Not that I am that normal, but the weird stuff about me would be considered completely normal here. Like, I have 500 balls of yarn. Muggles would think that I am crazy, you guys know it's normal. Same for my 14 miles of sock yarn.

So, I came up with three things:

1. I can't stand pealing pineapple, the idea of it makes me sick to my stomach. I can eat pineapple after someone else has taken away the skin, but cutting off the skein. Ugh, I am starting to feel sick.

2. I do not like garlic. And I am Italian. People think that being Italian and not liking garlic is weird, but the truth is, there is not that much garlic in Italian food (the Italian food you find in Italy, I mean.)

3. I can't stand sunlight. While everybody else is so happy it is sunny outside, I want to crawl under a rock. Then when it is dark, I am all happy and energized. I love winter when it is dark at 4 pm. One reason for this is that my eyes are very sensitive to light, and the other is that I am just a night owl, I just do better at night.

So there you have it, 3 weird things about me. Feel free to add to it in the comments if you have noticed (and I am sure you have) more weird things of mine (I am sure the list is never ending, but these three are the only ones I think noteworthy).

And consider yourself tagged.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?