Tuesday, November 14, 2006

An alpaca package

I have no words to describe the amazing package I received today.

SP9 gifts

Those pretty packages, and the even prettier handmade flower

flower

are just the beginning of the story. My wonderful SP9 sent me organic soap, happiness tea and the most amazing alpaca from Artesano - go there and read, hand made fair trade products from Bolivia.

SP9 gifts

The alpaca is so yummy, and the colors are so me, but the best is yet to come - yes, better than yarn. As instructed in her email, I opened the card last:

Oxfam Unwrapped

It brought tears, good ones!, to my eyes - it's a Oxfam Unwrapped card - she bought an alpaca package in my name! It is one of the best gift I have ever received, and the magnet has a place of honor on my refrigerator now.

Dear SP9, thank you so much, you made me very very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?