Friday, October 27, 2006

It's fall


LuLu's Yarn Autunno
Most people feel a rush of energy in Spring. Me, the only thing I want to do when Spring comes around is crawl under a rock and sleep until after the summer. As I said before, I was probably a vampire in a previous life, but come on, a cloud in the sky every once in a while, please?
Anyway, now it is fall and while still no clouds, the days are getting shorter, and I love it! As soon as it is dark, I get a rush of adrenaline and I go in over ride. I am at my best at night, and soon "night" will start 6 in the afternoon.
The result of this newfound energy of mine? 16 projects on my needles, and I would have more if I weren't out of 4.5 mm needles. I can't help it, but I am starting something new every night, or almost. It's startisis in full blown! And, I started to dye again, I have about 10 hanks of fingering and lace weight yarn waiting for me to decide what to do with them. Some of them will end up on my Etsy shop, after I have only so many hours of dark knitting every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?