Thursday, August 17, 2006

My Fabulous Summer Fling

My Knitty Summer Fling, the fabulous Trillian42 sent me the most amazing package. Inside the package there was this beautiful basket:

KnittySF

filled with gifts and a beautiful card:

KnittySF

She made stitch markers for me and sent me tea, a personalized bookmark, a beautiful needles holder and not one, but two hanks of Artist Merino Sock, that I have been wanting to try forever:

KnittySF

She explained that I got two hanks because she could not decide which one she liked better (like there is need of an explanation for sending more yarn), and I must say, I cannot say it which one I like better either:

Fleece Arstist Merino Sock

THANK YOU SO MUCH, Trillian42, I was so worth the wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?