Thursday, April 20, 2006

Someone smack me in the head

I can't believe that, after posting the photo of the yarn Zarah sent me, I just neglected to say that I absolutely love it! Well, what's not to love, take another look:

Lake Taneycome Sunset
Click on the pic for a larger view

I can't wait to knit it up, but my #0's and #1's have projects on them, maybe I'll try #2's and see how it goes. Did I mention that Zarah was the swap hostess? No? Well, as I said, smack me in the head. She did a fabulous job!

Another thing that I completely forgot to mention is that this coming Saturday, April 22, I'll be at the Knit and Crochet Show in Oakland, FTA booth. Vickie Howell will be there as well, at 2 p.m., so stop and say "Hi!" - to Vickie, I mean. I did meet her yesterday, check out Hollis' blog for more details, my pics are still in the camera, and she is so nice and funny. Principessa was so excited and happy to meet her, she is a fan and watches every episode of Knitty Gritty over and over again.

EDITED TO ADD: Zarah is the swap hostess, the swap must go on. Sign up is still open for May. Stop by her blog and leave her a comment to sign up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?