Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Project Spectrum Spin-offs

On Monday I received this beautiful handpainted sock yarn from Zarah:

Lake Taneycome Sunset

She was my April partner for the Project Spectrum Hand-dyed Yarn Swap and named this colorway "Lake Taneycome Sunset". I am yet to decide what to make of it, either another Jaywalker or another Sixth Sense.

Another Project Spectrum Spin-off is Project Colorswap. For May, I am to spoil Marisol and Erin will spoil me.
My Project Colorswap questionnaire is here.
May color is green, so I started to think about greens. From my office window and my house windows, all I see is green, fields, grass, trees. Wow, there is a lot of green out there!
How about my stash? No much green there.
I have some Lorna's Laces:

Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock

A bag of Lane della Robbia that is waiting to become a cardi:

Lane Della Robbia - Osiris

Some Karabella Aurora 8 in baby green:

Karabella Aurora 8 in baby colors

And there several yarns in which there is some green:

Noro Kureyon #131

Magallanes

Artyarns Supermerino

Lorna's Laces Shepherd Socks Camouflage

So, am I green or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?