Tuesday, February 07, 2006

A good Monday

Mondays usually suck, especially when the previous week has been not good, so I know what awaits for me at work. But yesterday, look what was delivered to my cubicle:





Hint: slide the mouse on the box to see what's inside.

The yellow box is from Jennifer. A while ago I sent her some yarn as raok, and she has decided to reciprocate 10 time over - the two cakes are Lorna's Laces Worsted, my first Lorna's Laces Worsted, in Mixed Berries, 550 yards of luscious yarn.

The blue package is from Knitty SP6, she sent me the Sensational Knitted Socks book, you can spot it peaking out, two balls of sock yarn, and dpn's so I can start a pair of socks immediately. Well, as soon as I decided which one I want to make. Oh, and coffee, always need coffee.

Thank you so much, Secret Pal, I feel so spoiled!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?