Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Tagged

Elspeth tagged me with a meme and the reason it took me so long to do it is that I do not have 4 answers for the job category - somehow that felt like a road block to me.

4 Jobs You Have Had in Your Life:
researcher
Yep, that's it, told you. I have been a researcher all my life, either university or private company, but that's it. Well, I held the title of visiting professor once, does that count? I was required to teach and do research.

4 Movies You Could Watch Over and Over:
The Big Chill
Gone with the Wind
Casablanca
Dial M for Murder

4 Places You Have Lived:
Rome, Italy
Silicon Valley, CA

4 TV Shows You Love to Watch:
The West Wing
ER
24
Without a Trace

4 Places You Have Been on Vacation:
London
Paris
Greece
Virgin Islands

4 websites you visit daily:
Knitty Board
Kpixie
My bloglines
Google news

4 of your favorite foods:
pizza
pad thai noodles
gelato
pasta

4 places you would rather be right now:
Roma
Firenze
any warm beach
a knitting store

4 Bloggers You are Tagging:
considered yourself tagged!