Tuesday, January 10, 2006

2006 resolutions

Eat breakfast.
Yep, that's it.
I could say that I want to knit from stash, but who am I kidding?
I could say I want to knit more for myself, but only 3 out of 10 projects in my knit-soon-list are for me.
So, that's it, I am settling on eating breakfast, and it is not an easy task.
For once, I would always choose sleep over food. And then it is not like stopping at the corner baretto to get espresso e cornetto here. I get the espresso at home, but I am stuck with cereals as food. That means milk that I need to remember to buy: I drink fat free milk, otherwise I get sick, the children want whole milk, not that I blame them, the one I drink taste like water.
Breakfast is difficult.
As for knitting, that is way simpler, there is a new page for the 2006 knit-alongs:

Knit alongs 2006