Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Tuesday was knit-along day

sockitalong
Finally something new to report in the socks department, socks for me and socks for my mom; the first sock was supposed to be for my mom, but then I tried on and it fits! My mom has smaller feet than me, so I casted on another pair for her.

pink
The MagKnits submission is pink!

scarfstylekal
I started Ruffles - 1/3 done.

Baby-KAL
Started a pullover for my new nephew, with Lana Grossa Lambwool.

FBBLogo
The bag with Heilo and Plassard Laine de Pays is done and felted, photo soon.

hopeful
I am past the armholes!

Peaceful Palms Knit Along
Now that I have joined this knit-along, I'll maybe finish my handwarmers? Maybe, if I can find them! UPDATE: I did find them.

Stashbusters
Augh, I haven't worked on my November stashbuster project in ages!

knituntoothersbutton
I sent the afghan to the Children's Village, the hat is going to Anne soon.