Monday, November 07, 2005

Some time you think it is fate?

Elann is offering Rowan Chunky Cotton Chenille 505 off and Stephanie is coming out with a new pattern for a shawl that calls for that type of yarn.
The problem is, I do not like chenille. Need.To.Remember.That.
Otherwise it is going to be like the two-socks-on-two-circular thing - why on earth did I think that since I do not like one circular I would like two? The technique is simple and fool-proof, but listen to me: leave it alone if you do not like circular needles. So I frogged them, I am going to make Elfine's Socks and I am not using the magic loop.

Big bag alert: I felted it, and it is huge:


Slide the mouse over to see pre-felting pic.

White Buffalo Unspun and KnitPicks Wool of the Andes - 11x12 inches

Project tote? Big project tote?