Saturday, November 05, 2005

How do you knit faster?

You get mom to knit:

Gramma

My mom is visiting, and when she is here, the house is spotless, the dinner is always ready when I get home, the laundry is done and everything is ironed, even the children's t-shirt. And then she needs something else to do, so she pokes around my knitting baskets. She does not like circular needles or dpns, so I casted a new project for her (she does not read English instructions, not that she needs to), the Striped Pullover for my nephew. Can I still say it is my x-mas gift when all I did was buy the yarn and cast on?

Something

Principessa finished the "thing" this week - I suspect Gramma's involvement as well. This needs to be felted, and Principessa has not decided if it is a bag or a bowl yet.

My felting project:

Big Bag

27x21 inches pre-felting, knitted on needles #17, White Buffalo Unspun and Knit Picks Wool of the Andes, can't wait to felt this (big) baby!